Friday, September 13, 2013

Cedar Plank Pumpkins

Hello Everyone!  I LOVE the change of all seasons.  Now that fall is fast approaching, I have been working like crazy making, creating, and fluffing fall things for my booth.     

004

A few weeks ago, I made two sets of cedar plank pumpkins.  One in orange and the other in white.   The orange set sold the same day I placed it in my booth.  I have it on my “List of Things to Do” to make at least a couple more in orange because I want one for my front porch!  

003

I also made some burlap pumpkin bags and….. 

004

…..and a few fall wreaths. 

014

This is what my booth looked like a week ago. 

005

    Since I haven’t been there in a week, I’m not sure what to expect when I get there.  I usually try to go at least twice a week to fluff it and see what I need to work on.  I’m headed over there today to add some  new things!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Gail

Sharing with:

DebbieDoo’s for Primp your Pumpkins II

Savvy Southern Style for WOW Us Wednesday

20 comments:

  1. Your booth looks great, Gail! I am headed to mine this morning to bring some stuff in and to put up some Fall decorations. I even have a Fall related quote to bring with me for the big chalkboard I have in there. I hope I remember my camera since I want to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks so nice Gail, I sure wish I lived close enough to shop in it. Love the pumpkins and the wreaths, can't believe fall is so close:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute love all the fall decorations.
    Your booth looks great.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Love your booth and all your fall goodies!

    ReplyDelete

  5. so many great items in your booth..

    I want the white plank fall:) wish I was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Do you have a shop online?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love it when booth owners go out of their way to make holiday shopping so fun, like you do! Makes me want to buy! Your things are always so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your booth looks fabulous, and I love your burlap and plank pumpkins. They are both wonderful. I hope you are having time to fluff your own home for Fall, you do it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog on Gail, blog on.... your son is counting on 'ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gail your booth is filled with so many pretties...LOVE those plank pumpkins your made!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your booth looks great!! Sure wish I could come shop there.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your booth looks great all dressed for fall. I love your cute plank pumpkins, too-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yours is one of the most inviting that I've seen.
    Blessings,
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gail I love your sweet pumpkins! Your booth looks great!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your booth looks great! Love the fall additions! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to visit your booth. Your pumpkins are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love,love,love your booth! Those pumkin planks and burlap pumpkins are adorable! I may need to duplicate those if you don't mind. Soooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I love,love,love your booth! Those pumkin planks and burlap pumpkins are adorable! I may need to duplicate those if you don't mind. Soooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails